13 Reminders For The Crazy Creative
For you, first time writer, artist, entrepreneur.
- Stop reading articles on ‘how-to’ do anything, unless you are ready to act on it *now.*
- Stop signing up for guides and email list-serves (and the FREE masterclass and BONUS template and SPECIAL OFFER ACT NOW for this course and that program), unless I am ready to take action on it now.
- Stop bookmarking pages, copy and pasting notes from articles, or searching anything on google. Even if it’s interesting or helpful or relevant, unless…
- Start taking action (now).
- Celebrate the actions taken. Yes, even the smallest act is something to celebrate! Be my own cheerleader.
- Share with people what I am doing.
- Conversations with people > Scrolling online.
- Creating something myself > looking at what someone else created.
- Less information > more information. Too much becomes meaningless.
- One thing at a time. That doesn’t mean doing one thing *all* the time. Take breaks, switch between projects and use one task to motivate the other one. But whatever I am doing at the time, stay with it. I can only do one thing at any moment.
- Finish what I started. Follow an idea through to the end, even if it gets difficult or demotivating. Do the zero draft start to finish, get a shitty crappy first draft out there.
- Aim for feedback. The goal isn’t for it to be perfect. The goal is for it to be something that is engaging with the outside world
- Start. Keep going. Step by step by step.